About

Monday, May 12, 2008

Prepare To Be Outraged

If you thought you were outraged by the assassination of Philadelphia Police Sergeant Stephen Liczbinski, you haven't seen anything yet.

You see, morons like Governor Ed Rendell, Mayor Michael Nutter, and Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey will tell you that the guns are the reason for all of the violence in Philadelphia, and not the criminals that are firing them. Of course, this has been my opinion for years, but what do I know: it's not like I have any experience in law enforcement or anything.

Sebastian from Snowflakes in Hell wrote a terrific post detailing the extensive criminal records of the men involved in the Liczbinski murder. Will someone please tell me how these three men were able to walk the city's streets after previously committing such heinous acts? Read it HERE and tell me that the guns are the problem, and not the Philadelphia criminal justice system.

No comments:

Post a Comment