About

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Hate Mail O' The Week

I have to be honest: It’s sometimes more fun being hated than loved. Not that anyone who reads this blog loves me . . . They tolerate me. Either way, it’s safe to say that this rocket scientist won’t be subscribing to SYLG any time soon. And for the record, this is not an April Fool’s joke.

This brilliant piece of literature comes to us from Tangier, Morocco. Yes, Moroco. Apparently, I offend people on just about every continent. The comment was submitted by a toad who gave himself the name “cop=corrupt.”

As always, the comment is published in its entirety, edited only for “sentence enhancers.” Enjoy!

F*ck you corrupt pig.Wyatt If there is a god he will strike your guilty non law bidding tax money wasting bag of meat.

You sit in a. Car and hand out speeding tickets instead of looking for real crime.lazy corrupt f*ck. You don’t resolve crime.you create it.f*ck you and all others like you.

Freakin’ fantastic! Although I have to admit I was disappointed when he didn’t add “and the horse you rode in on” at the end of the comment. Thank you, cop=corrupt. You have truly made my day. Imbecile.

No comments:

Post a Comment