About

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hate Mail O' The Week

Boy oh boy, do I love opening the ol’ mailbag. I especially love it when someone like “Callenoutcps” – which I think is supposed to read “Calling Out Cops” – submits their opinion.

This Rhodes Scholar had a problem with this post, where I called Judge Jacquelyn Frazier-Lyde “ignorant.” You see, Frazier-Lyde goes easy on thugs who assault police officers. So, it would stand to reason that if she goes easy on these toads, she would go even easier on the toad that assaults another citizen.

This is her comment – complete and unedited – for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!

You people have alot of nerve All these years cops been getting away with doing dirt I should no my family work with some dirty cops and because the peolpe finely have a voice ya’ll upset

Dirty cops putin brothers in jail Dirty cops gettin broke off from drug dealers Dirty cops
See if you a petty drug dealer and can’t pay your way you going to jail

Don’t get me wrong I wish death on no one but the streets have a voice and they mad
So what do they said like
DIRTY COPS

Don’t come @ her be mad @ yourself
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

- Callenoutcps

Well, who can argue with that? Since I cannot possibly add anything funnier than that comment to this post, I will now open the floor to you folks. Have at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment