About

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hate Mail O' The Week

This week’s hate mail comes from Selena Bennett, the mother of Khalil Burton… Wait, that can’t be right; they don’t share the same last name. Oh, I forgot. Nowadays, people don’t have parents; they have “baby daddies.”

Any hoo, Selena is angry about this post – written two years ago – about her son, who fled from police because he had a pistol in his waistband. When police tackled him, Burton’s gun went off, and a round struck him in the groin, killing him.

Apparently, that’s my fault. Or something.

Here is Selena’s literary masterpiece, unedited for your reading pleasure:

“U know what I just read all the Fucking comments about my son Khalil Burton who died almost 2yrs ago. All I have to say is I pray u never have to be a parent who child dies from choices they made. I pray u all r perfect n I pray that u never make wrong choices bc when n if u do somebody will judge n say fucked up shit about u that may hurt ur parents heart! They may even say something about ur perfect children to GOD forbid! Look up my record n I beat u can’t talk that shit about me. Punk asses hiding behind emails n blog’s talking SHIT!!!”

Actually Selena, we just “talked shit” for about a day or so, then moved on to important matters. I realize you want to blame someone for his untimely demise, but your son was a drug dealer who had an arrest record in two counties by the age of 18. After his arrest in MontCo, he continued to sell drugs. On top of that, he was carrying a gun on the streets of Philadelphia and decided to run when the po-po showed up. If he listened to their commands, he would still be alive today.

Here endeth the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment