About

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Have You Seen This Man?

If you're a Jeff Gordon fan like I am, keep looking towards the back. Keep looking. Keep looking. Yeah, there he is with the scrubs like Kyle Petty and Dave Blaney. The four-time NASCAR champ has been driving like an Asian octogenarian as of late - a fact I noticed while watching the Dodge/Save Mart 350 this afternoon. (There's four hours of my life I'll never get back.)

Even the die-hard fans can't ignore Gordon's recent pitiful showings. Dave Rodman of NASCAR.com put it rather succinctly (emphasis on suck):
"It was the fifth time in the last six races that Gordon has finished worse than 30th, and it knocked him to 14th in the standings -- his worst position this season."
Fourteenth. That's Jeremy Freakin' Mayfield territory! And with the Pepsi 400 at Daytona next week, the schedule doesn't get any easier.

Pick it up, Pretty Boy, or I'm gonna get medieval on your ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment