About

Monday, July 18, 2005

Stupid Questions

Okay, I took a lot of grief (especially at Garfield Ridge) over asking the Rebecca Lobo question, so I'll throw out a sure home run:

Does anyone else think softball icon Jennie Finch (pictured, left) is uber-hot?

Is Jeff Gordon's 2005 NASCAR season officially over yet? Currently 15th in the standings, I wouldn't even trust him to drive Miss Daisy this year!

(Cue Jerry Seinfeld voice.) What's the deal with poker? Although a blast to play, why in the hell would anyone watch it on television? Cripes, I watch golf regularly, and I wouldn't watch this crap! They should only televise cards on ESPN 8 "The Ocho."

What's the purpose of back hair? I hate to go all Grizzly Adams on everyone, but it's a real problem. For some (like me) it's a minor issue, but you should see my brother-in-law! Oh, sorry, Mike.

Does anyone else wanna see more Jennie? Me, too. Here ya go.

3 comments:

  1. Agreed. Anybody who can use the German prefix "uber" is deserving of my plaudits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is so not my type.

    I like my sisters softball coach, Kellie Wilkerson.

    :=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damian - Thanks, you are an uber-blogger.

    Tyler - She's not MY type, either. That doesn't mean I can't ogle her from afar. If Kellie is your sister's coach, I imagine the team is quite good.

    ReplyDelete