About

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Sleepy Hollow

Sorry for the lack of posting this morning, but my arse is draggin'. I finished work on Friday morning, and got about four hours sleep (so as to not waste my first day off). Last night, I went out with my friends, and we closed the bar. By the time I crawled under the covers, it was 4am. As usually happens when I drink, I woke up much too early - 7am to be exact - and have been stumbling through the day ever since. Seven hours sleep in two days will do that to a person.

Unfortunately for me, my friend Bill and I are going on a road trip to see the Camden Riversharks play the Lancaster Barnstormers tonight. The trip gives season ticket holders a chance to travel with the team to a different venue. The bus leaves scenic, downtown Camden at 4pm for the two hour ride. Ugh! When we signed on, I was psyched, but now I'm just hoping I can stay awake for the National Anthem.

I'll give you all the details of the trip when I get back. That is, if the Lancaster fans don't beat the hell outta us.

No comments:

Post a Comment