About

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Oops, I Did It Again

Sorry for the lack of postage this weekend, sports fans, but I have been away from the SYLG corporate offices - aka my basement - since Friday night. After relishing the BSG finale, the family and I trekked to the Philadelphia Police Academy for Saturday's Family Day. It was chock full of cool things for a four-year old to do; including playing hockey with the Philadelphia Phantoms mascot, checking out the cool police gear (as well as the helicopter and the new SWAT tank), and demonstrations from the K-9 unit and the motorcycle drill team. My son Kyle loved it.

Last night, I was in South Jersey with my friends for our fantasy hockey draft (*cough* loser *cough*). Unlike some of my other fantasy leagues, the FHL is for mucho dinero. When I won the league three years ago, I took home the pot of $300. NICE!

I am now watching the Eagles look like poo before Bill and I go to our final Riversharks game of the season. But, I should be posting on a regular sked starting tomorrow morning. I'd apologize more, but no one ever reads this drivel on the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. It's cool as long as you catch up on Monday. Hey, can I be part of your family for the next "Police Academy Family Day"? That sounds waaaaay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. I think they allow "mistresses." :)

    ReplyDelete