About

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A Real-Life Pulp Fiction Moment

"It's the Medical Examiner. He says that Vera is dead."

There's a great scene in Pulp Fiction where Vincent and Jules debate the actions (or over-reaction) of Marcellus Wallace. Allegedly, Marcellus threw his Samoan associate Tony Rocky Horror out a window for giving Wallace's wife a foot massage. Of course, that type of thing just happens in the movies, right?

Obviously not.

Yesterday in my delightful hometown a man threw a deli worker through a plate glass window after a dispute over a sandwich!!! The deli clerk died from his injuries. Full story.

Hey, I'm not a big fan of mayo on my sandwich, either, but Jesus Christ!!!

9 comments:

  1. Philly: City of brotherly love? What ever happened with the gun crackdown back in March?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you misunderstood. It was guns FOR crack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the guy doing the throwing was on crack!

    Yeah "city of Brotherly love" more like Former city of brotherly love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's the city of sisterly love- my little (!!!) sister once threw me into a wall. I didn't quite go through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I know is I'm watching how I make dinner, sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna go downtown.

    I'm gonna get me a couple of hard pipe hittin' ni%%ers.

    Then I'm gonna bring 'em over here to over Mr. Motherf$^kin' Deli sanwich man with pliers and a blowtorch.

    You hear me hill billy Boy?!

    - Marcellus Wallace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steve - Word. Crack or PCP.

    Pandy - Nice. I once beat my younger brother over the head with a phone receiver. Um, I have a few anger issues.

    SK - Good idea.

    Insol - Love that quote. Love the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm. Another story on the site is about a body found at a recycling center...
    http://www.kyw1060.com/news_story_detail.cfm?newsitemid=49835

    WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  9. F.S. - Hey, at least the doer was trying to help the environment!!! That center isn't far from my police district. TOWN NEEDS AN ENEMA!!!

    ReplyDelete