About

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

An SYLG News Break

I found a couple of entertainment items that alone didn't warrant an entire post, but definitely deserved a wiseass comment or two. To wit:

Hurricane Wilma Scrubs Mexico's MTV Awards - Damnit! Now I've gotta disengage my TiVo.

Kutcher, Moore romance inspires sitcom - Strangely enough, it will be entitled, "Child's Play."

Courteney Cox OK With Daughter Watching TV - Wow, I'm so glad little "Coco" enjoys the idiot box. Um, you're not Madonna, Courteney, okay. Thus, no one cares.

Ex-'SNL' Comedian's Death Ruled a Suicide - Charles Rocket, we hardly knew ye. No, really, I only heard of this guy because he played David Addison's brother on an episode of Moonlighting.

4 comments:

  1. Tell the truth, you're disillusioned, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. Wait til you read today's posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, Earpy! Sorry you're having a bad week but don't lose your sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not. If I did, all you guys would have nothing to read :)

    ReplyDelete