About

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Nike Forgives Kobe

. . . and thus taught us all love's true meaning.

Nike announced yesterday that they will release a new sneaker which will be endorsed by the "I Didn't Do It Boy," Kobe Bryant. (Bonus points for those who recognized the obscure Simpsons quote.) Of course, this momentous occasion calls for a little celebrating. Put on your party hats!

The Top Ten Rejected Names For The New Kobe Bryant Sneaker

10. "The Wilt Chamberlain, Jr."

9. "The Vanessa" (It's cheaper than buying another diamond.)

8. "Air Grope"

7. "The No Means No"

6. "The (Un)Cross(ed) Legs Trainer"

5. "The Backcourt Violation."

4. "The Ko-Bra Bryant"

3. "Air Force(d) Sex"

2. "Zoom-A-Zoom-Zoom In Your Boom-Boom"

And the number one rejected name for the new Kobe Bryant sneaker is . . .

1. "Kobe's Magic Johnson"

8 comments:

  1. Kobe's Magic Johnson....

    Got my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt, CUG is right. Can't top that one. Perfect Wyatt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little saddened you haven't posted any Melissa Theuriau pictures yet!

    (I'm not allowed to! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww hell Wyatt. You almost got the keyboard again! You've outdone yourself today:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, folks! That one just came to me last night at work.

    CUG - I'm working on it. I'm trying to limit myself to three posts a day. I'll hook ya up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wyatt.. with all the time you've had at work lately, you should have had at least a top 50.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wagon - Yeah, if people would stopping by my post to gab!

    ReplyDelete