About

Friday, December 30, 2005

People I Hate

Okay, let's try this again. In yet another attempt to regain the glory of the past, here's another entertaining (?) edition of People I Hate. The premise is self-explanatory. And away we go!

Senator Arlen Specter (R-PA) - Yeah, that "R" you see after his name? That's a typo. Calling Specter a Republican is like calling Paris Hilton "chaste." The two words just don't go together. Some people would have called it a career after trying to sell America a "magic bullet theory," but not my Arlen. This bastion if idiocy has made a career of filibusters, liberalism, and stopping GOP Presidents at every turn.

Lately, Arlen has drawn my bile for his actions (or more accurately his "inactions") concerning the War on Terror. Senator Ego is calling for judicial hearings on everything from the Valerie Plame non-story to the "domestic spying" non-story, all in the continuing effort to keep the cameras on his shrunken head. Then he has the cojones to rip Terrell Owens' selfish demeanor. Ass!

Unfortunately for Pennsylvania voters, Specter has become so powerful, not even Teddy Roosevelt himself could unseat this toad now.

Michael Smerconish - The "conservative" (HA!) Philadelphia radio talk show host was one of my faves . . . until he returned from summer vacation. Smerconish claimed he came to see the world in a whole new light. I think he referred to is as "clarity of vision" or some such nonsense. Since then, he has jumped on the "We want a timetable to leave Iraq bandwagon" with the rest of the moonbats, and has rushed to support such lunatics as John "I can't decide if I'm with the GOP or the DNC" McCain and John Murtha. Even my uber-right wing pal Denny said he can't listen to Smerconish anymore. That's a bold statement.

Maybe Smerconish's "clarity of vision" was the result of a blow to the head.

Lillo Brancato, Jr. - This cop-killing son of a bitch told The New York Post that he is "sorry" and is claiming he didn't know his partner in crime was carrying a gun. Whew! That's a load off of my mind. Lillo is sorry. Well, we might as well call off the trial now. Screw you, Brancato! Your "remorse" isn't going to brink back Daniel Enchautegui - a fine NYPD officer, and (hopefully) it won't save you from life in prison.

15 comments:

  1. " I'm back in the saddle agaaaain" Whoo Hooo and it feels sooooo good! First with some extra Flaaaaair!!!

    And I hate those toads too, Wyatt!!

    In your face Lynda!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the time, Stevie--don't get too cocky!I'm right behind you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not on your list!

    BTW Earpy, you wouldn't help Stevie, would you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously have my "hate on" today. I had to deal with the NJ DMV today...they top my list. My Pennsylvania issued birth record (that I used to get my drivers' liscence twenty years ago and my teaching liscence) wasn't good enough to renew my liscence. SOBS!!!!! Thanks to the idiots at the DMV we, in NJ, have to go through hell to get our driving privilege renewed. I think I was really close to being shown the door after waiting an hour in line and then told...sorry, but...GRRRR!!!!!

    I also hate everyone you listed, plus Mayor McCheese and his Hamburglars....and his effin' hot dog cart! ;)

    Ahhhhh....that felt good. Hate can feel so good! Oh yeah...teachers' unions are good for a few things, but I hate them, too....too political.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also hate that I can't spell LICENSE to save my life.

    Again...the DMV workers who issued fake ID's to terrorists and such, so that now I must be put through hell.

    I love this blog, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one having a happy day! FYI, Wyatt in AZ he's known as John McPain so please correct your spelling:) And please add to the list of hatables...new home sales people and constuction superintendants. They lie worse than used car salesman and insurance companies! AAAARRRGGGHHH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alls I can say is ditto!! Can't stand Specter and I dedicated a whole post recently to how much I detest John McCain.

    I like your blog so I've added you to my blogroll.

    Love your comments on Blogs 4 Bauer. Was glad to see you liked my Grover Cleveland comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ssssteve - You're getting faster in your old age. Kudos!

    Linda - Very close. Only seven minutes! And nom, you would never make this list.

    RT - BMV is brutal, as is my "honorable" mayor. Unions in general suck (Sorry, CUG, but they do). Our FOP is a joke. Glad you like my blog, though :)

    SK - McPain is a mealy mouthed chump. Pick a side, will ya? Damned flip-floppers!

    LMC - The linky love is reciprocated. Thanks! And thanks for checking out B4B, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wyatt: Who dat Froggy Carr? Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Specter is an ass.
    DeWine and Voinovich (Rino's Ohio) aren't terribly far behind...

    ReplyDelete
  11. what about barney? god i hope you hate barney. oh, redheads, i prefer redheads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CUG - Amne to that, brother!

    Rev - Barney's not as bad as some of the other children's shows out there (Postcards from Buster comes to mind). Redheads are swell!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rino's are worse than Demorats. At least with Demorats you know who they are because they are too dumb to shut up, but Rino's pretend to be one thing until they are elected and then they turn on their costituents and their President.

    Good post. I'll be back.
    That's not a threat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gayle - And Rinos keep getting elected. It's like the voters all have short-term memory.

    ReplyDelete