About

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Give Her The O.C. Spray!!!

As of noon, I am NOT in first place at the Best So Far Blog Awards. I feel like a loser.

And speaking of losers, how about this little info nugget:

[Cindy Sheehan was] ejected before the speech Tuesday night for wearing a T-shirt with an antiwar slogan. Sheehan wrote in her blog Wednesday that she intends to file a First Amendment lawsuit.

"I don't want to live in a country that prohibits any person, whether he/she has paid the ultimate price for that country, from wearing, saying, writing, or telephoning any negative statements about the government," Sheehan wrote.

Capitol Police took Sheehan, invited as a guest of Rep. Lynn Woolsey, D-Calif., away in handcuffs and charged her with unlawful conduct, a misdemeanor. She later was released on her own recognizance.

Capitol Police Sgt. Kimberly Schneider said police warned her that such displays were not allowed in the House chamber, but Sheehan did not respond.

Blah, blah, blah. Hey Cindy, when the police tell you that protest displays are not allowed, then THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED!!! She then rambles on about how the Capitol Police "hauled me out of my seat and roughly (with my hands behind my back) shoved me up the stairs." Yeah, that's what we do to criminals. Be thankful that's all you had to endure.

You hear that, Sheehan? That's your fifteen minutes of fame running out. Tick, tick, tick . . .

5 comments:

  1. Probably the closest thing she has to hot nookie. Then again, she is a lib. She's probably got a protest against that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look, she's ticked about the government - nothing else new there.

    What irritates me the most is that she is acting like wearing a t-shirt to the SOTU is completely appropriate attire. That's right, woman, it is so CLASSY to wear the same clothes you would wear to prune your roses when you go to Capitol Hill to hear the most protocol laden speech of the year.

    Flippin' idiot.

    If she had an ounce of class, she would realize that there are far better and more poignant ways to get your point across.

    Then again, this IS the woman who complains about our murderous policies and lack of freedom of speech while hugging the head of a drug cartel.

    And to top it all off, I'll bet she stinks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RT - Reply for Sheehan: OUCH!!!

    AFW - Agreed. She's like the toads who wear shorts and flip flops to church. How much longer is she going to exploit her son's death for her personal gain? Despicable woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I hold that loser rep. from CA for inviting her!! If you are that stoooopid to invite someone like that you ought to be shot! And those people that voted for her are idiots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the honor of listening to a presentation by veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan today at the school where I teach. (Sorry about the sentence...didn't leave school until 9:00pm). It was such an honor and gift to listen to them tell the staff and students that attended what their experiences were. From care packages to watching friends get killed. I will never (nor try to) understand why people feel the need to muddy those experiences. Everytime I see Sheehan all I can think of is how she is degrading the importance of her son's sacrifice. Makes me wanna B**** slap her.

    ReplyDelete