About

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Your Weekly Fat Stat Update

In anticipation of my weekly weigh-in, the missus bought a brand new scale. The digital one we had was awful, because it was nearly impossible to calibrate. This one is better – at least mechanically – but I still don’t like the results.

So, I weighed myself today. Weight Watchers says to check your weight at the same time of the day, usually once a week, so there aren’t fluctuations from water weight. I jumped on the scale and braced myself for disappointment.

Oddly enough, it wasn’t too bad. I lost six pounds, dropping to 226 from 232. It’s not anything to brag about, but it’s a start.

It’s difficult to get back on track, but I’m doing my best to make points every day. The fact that we’re scheduled for three hockey games in four days helps as well, since it’s been too damned cold to ride the bike. Water is pretty much the beverage du jour, and I’m starting to cut out the crappy food. I’m still a disgusting fat body, but hopefully not for long.

Here’s the updated Fat Stat: H: 5’9”, W: 226, Waist: 38”.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! All the pounds add up and before you know it, you'll be buying new clothes!!!! Well, ok, that is my motivation. So I will share with you, I have lost eleven pounds in the last two weeks. :)

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! 6 pounds is awesome.. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wyatt,
    Keep up the good work!!! I nominate myself to eat the Krispy Kremes for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Wyatt! Congrats....I'm really pulling for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay and other supportive saying and such

    ReplyDelete
  6. RT - Thanks, and congrats to you :)

    Mom - Thanks. It hasn't been easy.

    JC - Done! Enjoy them!!

    SK - Thanks, I need all the help I can muster.

    Doc - Very sanitary support. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 6 Pounds!! Your such a PUNK! Keep it up!! I think I hit a plateau! For you skinny people that's Fat talk for fell off the wagon!!

    ReplyDelete