About

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fat Stat Update

The author, flanked by Vinnie Antonelli and Deathlok.

I hate my frakkin' scale! It was not a good week in the Battle of the Bulge. After posting a semi-respectable 224 last week, I ballooned up to 228 as of today. Crap. I had exercised every day this week, but some of my food choices have been subpar. Oh well, another week is upon us, and hopefully next Wednesday's post will include some good news.

Here are this week's numbers: Ht: 5'9", Wt: 228, Waist Size: 38.

7 comments:

  1. The important thing is to not give up! Subways instead of burgers, fruit and move your butt! Rev up the metabolism!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO SODA!!!!!! NOT EVEN DIET!!!!! Ok..my preaching is over. Hang in there, Wyatt. You didn't gain it all in a few weeks, nor will you lose it in a short time. Slow and steady wins the race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beefcake!
    BEEFCAAAAAKE!!!!

    Keep on keepin' on, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon - Been living off Lean Cuisine and water at work.

    RT - Yeah, I know. I keep the water flowing, but occasionally I partake in Diet Mountain Dew. YUMMY!

    CUG - "I'm so beefcake I can't even fit on the bus!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm proud of you just for trying to diet! Food is one of my greatest joys in life and I KNOW you're doing better than I would.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With working out, unless you've been scarfing Mcd's every day all that weight gain is probably not fat.

    You probably have a muscle gain, too, which will be nice for you when you one week step on the scale and see a 10 pound drop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SK - Thanks for the support. And, boy, do I miss McDonald's!

    AFW - The only muscle here is between my ears :)

    ReplyDelete