About

Monday, March 13, 2006

Freddy And Jason Have Some Competition

This is the kind of case that makes me both angry and nauseous.

On Sunday, a young woman was standing on a corner waiting for a bus. She was minding her own business when two female thugs pulled up, ran across the street to her, and began punching and kicking her to the ground. The thugs never said a word.

When the woman was on the ground, two of the thugs began stabbing her with a knife in the head, neck, back, and shoulders. A major artery in the woman’s head was severed, and she bled out on the sidewalk. The cowards finally stopped the attack, threw the knife into the street, and fled the scene.

The woman was transported to the hospital and whisked into the operating room. Although she lost a dangerous amount of blood, she survived. I get the case, and after two days, I finally get to interview the woman, who identifies her attackers. The arrest warrants were processed today.

I am off on Tuesday and Wednesday, even though I’d rather be working. I will be present when we lock up these pieces of detritus, if only to see their faces when I tell them they are being charged with attempted murder. These girls are going to burn; I will make it my mission in life.

6 comments:

  1. Brotherly love yes, sisterly love is still waiting on approval.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad thing is, those thugettes will look at jail as an opportunity to amp their rep. Three hots and a cot.

    I hope the other young lady will heal and lead a productive life.

    I was really upset by the hit and run that happened the other day that I believe took the legs off the guy that got hit by drag racers. Apparently, he survived Iraq as a soldier to only be run down by idiots. I used to hang out at "JFK" and Front St. back in the day...what a waste! Yes, I was stupid enough to ride in a car that was racing. It is so stupid! Thought so then, too. That's why I stopped going after a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Show them that you are a firm believer equal opportunities for women.

    Let it not be said that Wyatt denied these girls their God given right to the same level of abject humiliation, blunt force trauma and anal sodomization that any male might receive in county jail.

    Wyatt doesn't just deliver; He delivers justly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeooooooooowch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That is awful. I hope they rot in jail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen AH, Amen!! but, only after what Insol said!! they probably get off without trouble by being reason of insanity!!

    ReplyDelete