About

Friday, March 24, 2006

People I Hate

Charlie Sheen

This one pains me, because I am the world’s biggest Major League fan. Hell, I even started rooting for the Cleveland Indians after I saw that film. Still do, by the way. Unfortunately, Charlie Sheen is now starting to take after his jackass father. Recently “Wild Thing” demanded that the “truth” about 9-11 be revealed to the public. Sheen prattles on about the grand conspiracy of that day, and even suggests that perhaps the United States – and, of course, the Bush Administration - was involved:

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition?"

Sentiments such as these are not even worth a response. Do us a favor, Charlie; start doing what you do best and go back to consorting with hookers.

Helen Thomas

How can this octogenarian Muppet be considered a “journalist” after the third degree she gave President Bush this week? Does anyone in the country believe she is an impartial, unbiased reporter? Many people in the media today have their own agenda, or slant to either the right or the left. Thomas is in another category, distinctly her own. It’s time we put this skank out to pasture. Or, like a horse with a broken leg, shoot her.

Philadelphia Mayor John F. Street

Johnny – the world’s most corrupt mayor - is fast becoming a fixture at PIH, but this week he really earned his stripes. My neighbor Denny attended the local civic association meeting on Monday and found out that Street was the only person in the city that knew of the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition mess. Street also gave the show carte blanche to do whatever they wanted to the target home, and, by proxy, to my neighborhood.

Hell, what does he care? They won’t be working around the clock in his neighborhood.

9 comments:

  1. I have it on good authority that Helen Thomas is actually a 60 million year old amphibious creature from the Jurassic period that was accidentally freed from her fossilized prison by a certain space pirate who shall remain nameless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooooo with you on the Charlie Sheen thing. My husband and I both love "Major League" and the whole Wild Thing :-)part. Again these actors need to keep their mouths shut.

    Did a post of links to a bunch of stuff from this week and gave you some more linky love :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie Sheen must be hittin' the controlled substances again. I do love 2 1/2 Men, though...I hate when I really like the work, but loathe the actor. grrr.

    Helen Thom-ass: She needs to go back under the bridge with all the other trolls. Fine...you don't like someone's politics and choices as a leader...you are welcome to your opinion. BUT!!!! Whatever happened to respect? Respect for an office and for a human being. She's a pushy broad who needs (and I wholeheartedly agree, Wyatt) to be put out to pasture.

    F'n Street: Whatever. I like what Home Makeover does...sucks that it disrupts the normal day-to-day for the neighbors, but worse things could happen. I hate Street, though....have since I was a wee little girl and will continue to hate him for like, ever! (BTW...Street probably just sees it as an opportunity to say that the neighborhood now has more value...up go the taxes.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wyatt, you should actually have been rooting for the Milwaukee Brewers, since the movie was filmed at County Stadium, with Bob Uecker.

    Sheen is an asshat. Let's face it if you can have Denise Richards for free and still buy hookers, you got problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUG - Great minds think alike.

    Mox - That Xran is a son of a bitch!!!

    Xran - That Mox is a son of a bitch!!!

    LMC - Thanks, and I agree. Act, then enjoy a tall, cool glass of shut the hell up.

    RT - Street will get his someday, and I hope I'm there to see it.

    CP - Sorry, my mistake. Learn something new every day. Uecker is a god!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't syphilis affect the brain? Any chance that could be his prob?:)

    Helen Thomas is a rude pig who has not been good at her job for years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. John Street -- dangerously incompetent.
    Charlie Sheen -- laughably incompetent.
    Helen Thomas -- Jurassically incompetent.
    Hate on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bob - "Jurassically incompetent."

    That's brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete