About

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Signs Of The Apocalypse

Here are a few things around the blogosphere that had me running for the duct tape:

GOP and the City has endorsed a DEMOCRAT for Governor of New York. Don't worry; he has a good reason.

GOP and College had a caption contest . . . and I took TENTH!!!

Damian G. at Conservathink is now blogging on the other side of the world. As long as he doesn't write about pork, he'll be okay.

Jimmy B's blog is one year old. And he still can't beat me in a caption contest. Heh.

Michelle Malkin is talking about the idiotic Sharon Stone. At least, someone is talking about this hag.

7 comments:

  1. If Sharon Stone thinks Hillary is a hot babe, then she must really drool over Sandra Bernhard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's about an e-Postal Contest?
    Hmmmm? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently Sharon's taste runs to dumpy and thyroid challeneged women such as Hillary, rather than the uber-dominatrix sexy Condi Rice.

    With those boots and a power suit/above the knee skirt.

    Well, we are talking about the woman who made the movie "Gloria", for God's sake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also endorsed Hilleary for Senate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey...I'm thyroid challenged and it sucks big moose you-know-what! Hillary is just a beast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Sharon Stone serrious?

    I think some of these celebritys are nuts not to offend any one here but like the old saying goes "California the land of fruits and nuts!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. RT - Hillary is hot in a Susan Sarandon kinda way. Blecch!

    CUG - You'd crucify me. I submit.

    AFW - I like Condi. Power is sexy . . . in some women.

    TM - You are a sick pup.

    RT - She is the original Hill-debeast.

    MJ06 - She's always serious. That's what creeps me out.

    ReplyDelete