About

Monday, May 15, 2006

Hitting The Links

For lack of a better post, here are a few things I found while surfing my sidebar:

The Anti-Hippie is growing up. And the first lesson of adulthood is that women will frak up your head.

For some reason, the “server” at Fmragtops won’t accept my comments. At least Fm claims it is the server.

GOP and College’s Caption Contest is in full swing. Ride on over and submit your entry.

GOP and the City’s Weekend Caption Contest is also up and running. My entry is hella-lame, so someone is bound to win. It could be you.

Pandy from What Panda? may be pregnant. Again. Then again, she may not be. Either way, she is well on her way to “More fertile than Carla Tortelli” status. I’m afraid to leave a comment on her blog for fear of knocking her up.

6 comments:

  1. Seen Glenn Beck's TV show yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUG - Thanks, and congrats of beating Sssteve to the punch.

    Prof - I have, and I think it's terribly funny. The only one I missed last week was Thursday's show - because Kyle has T-ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should've sent everyone over to Ssssteve's to quell the guy who thinks twits who burn the flag get a free pass! I know, your work is never done! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm no Carla! I'm lots taller. And meaner! Plus- I've only got two, and they're 7 1/2 years apart.

    It's only a matter of time, though. I've got incurable baby-fever, not even the foulest of foul diapers can deter me (and Ringo makes a helluva effort there)!

    ReplyDelete