About

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Long Day

Sorry for the lack of posting today, but I finally got a few minutes to spare. Here's the rundown of the last 24 hours:

Vampire Chronicles: Bedtime didn't come until 2am, after the wife and I spent the evening cleaning for today's family get-together. Oh, and I finally saw the Smallville season finale, which was pretty damned sweet.

Idiot Weathermen: After being assured of a rainy day - and a cancelled t-ball game - Kyle woke me at 8am to a sun-filled room and a trip to the ball field. Crud.

The "T" stands for Tired: Kyle's t-ball team has 12 players on the roster. Why the hell did only 5 show up?

Next Stop: Heaven: The birthday gift from my in-laws was spent well at Jack's Racing Collectibles in Riverside, NJ. If you are a fan of NASCAR, this place is heaven on earth.

Next Stop: Hell: (Just kidding.) The Earp clan descended upon Casa de Wyatt for food, beer, and insults. There's definitely a post in here somewhere.

The Lady in Black: Everyone got out of Dodge in time for me to enjoy the race at Darlington. As of this posting, Jimmie Johnson is 2nd, Jeff Gordon is 4th, and all four of my drivers are in the top six. Sweet!

3 comments:

  1. You don't have to deal with this crap, though -- the first thing other than the politicians I can say I don't like about Pennsylvania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Lady in Black: Everyone got out of Dodge in time for me to enjoy the race at Darlington. As of this posting, Jimmie Johnson is 2nd, Jeff Gordon is 4th, and all four of my drivers are in the top six. Sweet!"

    I hate you...I had Johnson, Kahne, Harvick, and Rigg. This week hurt...again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randal and Mrs. Randal kicked ass in pool.

    Randal kicked ass in insults, are per usual.

    ReplyDelete