About

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Potpourri

A few points of interest:

  • When I am sick, I am a jackass. After realizing that my sick note expires today - yes, Philly cops need a note when they are off sick like a pre-schooler - I figured I should get a bit of exercise before returning to work. So, I mowed the back yard. The temperature was about 85 degrees, and I was exhausted about fifteen minutes in. I'm an idiot.
  • My sister Allison came by today to see the kids. She looks and feels better, but still has a stitch in her eye. Gross. The surgery was a success, and the pain is subsiding. The docs told her that her eye would go from red to yellow to white. She's code yellow now.
  • Fmragtops mentioned LPGA babe Natalie Gulbis. I didn't want everyone wondering what she looked like, so . . . enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. She is soooo hot. I wish she would teach me how to get up and down from the rough some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a six-pack in my fridge right now, but it doesn't look like her six-pack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree with you that only an idiot would mow the lawn in 85 degree weather after being sick. Psycho!! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? There was something about mowing the grass in that post? I'm sorry, my eyes never left Natalie *drool*

    ReplyDelete