About

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Secrets Exposed!

It has pretty much been a Top Ten List kinda day. Work was just average, and the bad guys vs. bad guys shootout post is a work in progress, so here's another list (with linky love).

Top Ten Dark Secrets of My Fellow Bloggers

10. Michael Hodges is the only straight man who enjoys Judy Garland.
9. Crazy Politico is actually crazy. He blogs from a psych ward.
8. Tyler D. was responsible for canceling the original Star Trek.
7. Deathlok hates comic books . . . but loves Harlequin Romance novels.
6. Little Miss Chatterbox helped Iraq hide their WMD’s . . . in France.
5. After yet another Buffalo loss, Peakah now tells people he is from a real sports town: Salt Lake City.
4. Despite his tech knowledge, The Anti-Hippie can’t figure out how to work his TiVo.
3. GOP and College is a misnomer. He attends Clown College.
2. Fmragtops voted for Ray Nagin . . . four times in the same election!

And the number one dark secret of my fellow bloggers is . . .

1. The Conservative UAW Guy drives a 2006 Honda Element hybrid!

13 comments:

  1. That thud you just heard was UAG on the floor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you weren't supposed to rat me out.

    But now that you have, I hope the readers appreciate how hard it is to type those long posts when they make me wear boxing gloves all day so I don't hurt anyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I've posted my reply...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either you're funny or I have a strange sense of humor because I always enjoy your humor posts!!! Awesome list and thanks for the linky love. I especially enjoyed the one about Bob (Crazy Politico), Hah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rub it in philly fan... like most of your brethren... you'll learn the hard way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good stuff wyatt! good to see everyone is as messed up as us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm taking FM's publishing privelages away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's no place like home! There's no place like home! ...heh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I owe you.
    Look for a Chevy bowtie in your rearview mirror real soon... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a good thing I don't have any deep dark secrets.

    Eeerrr, I mean, ones discoverable without a security clearance (you aren't the NYT, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. RT - I think you man CUG.

    CP - Mike Tyson wore boxing gloves. You could still bite an ear off!

    LMC - What do you mean I'm funny? Am I funny like a clown? HOW AM I FUNNY?!!

    Ty - That's just asking for a nerd attack.

    Peak - What? The Bills are coming after me? Heh.

    Sssteve - Or moreso.

    AH - Ty, the nerd in question would like a word.

    FIAR - I'm surprised you waited this long!

    Michael - Are you clicking your heels? Ew!

    CUG - I figured you for one of Ed Begley's electric cars. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whats worse is I don't even live in New Orleans, Bwahahaha!

    FIAR: It is too late! If you remove my posting privileges, I'll go to PA and vote for Murtha 400 times in the same election! Yes, I am more evil than a Sith Lord!

    ReplyDelete