About

Monday, June 26, 2006

Sidebar, Your Honor

I am usually good for this post about once every three months, but it's been a while, so bear with me.

SYLG almost always reciprocates links. If I hear that some other blogger has placed SYLG on his or her blogroll, I immediately try and do the same. Sometimes, the other blogger lets me know, many times he or she does not. Thus, I want to update my sidebar blog links to keep SYLG current. If you have blogrolled me but do not see your reciprocal link on the sidebar, please let me know, and I'll rectify it, post haste.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled boredom.

2 comments:

  1. Take me off, or leave me on. Whateva. I blogrolled you so I wouldn't lose track of a good site. (-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on, sir! And you're stayin!

    ReplyDelete