About

Friday, July 21, 2006

People Kyle Likes

"Now, I am the master."

After an anger-filled week down at court, I was going to post a People I Like, when it occurred to me that my five-year old son Kyle doesn't get enough airtime here. Thus, Kyle presents to you, People Kyle Likes - ghost-written by Dad.

The Empire

Is there anyone out there that actually likes the Rebel Alliance? Like my friends in preschool always say, the first lesson when watching Star Wars is that Darth Vader is cool. And if Darth Vader is cool, it stands to reason that Stormtroopers, Boba (and Jango) Fett, and Tusken Raiders - although not technically members of the empire - are cool. Dad keeps telling me that Han Solo is great, but I don't see it.

Jet Fighters

Love 'em! When we went to the air show this year, I was in five-year old heaven. After conning Dad into buying me a few die cast fighter planes, we ate soft pretzels while watching the Thunderbirds. I never held my ears so long at one time. It was great!

Kyle Busch

I don't like Jeff Gordon. That's Dad's driver. Me? I like Kyle Busch and Jimmie Johnson. Both drive blue cars - and blue is cool - and both are associated with Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse. Have you even been there? They have shopping carts shaped like Jimmie Johnson's car! Sweet!

Duck Dodgers

The Boomerang Network's reruns of the Daffy Duck series is everything Mom and Dad told me it would be. And although Daffy is funny, Porky Pig and Marvin the Martian are even funnier. It's the only show I watch during my afternoon snack.

Hey, that reminds me, it's almost dinnertime. See ya!

4 comments:

  1. heh.. that's just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should all have the same standards as Kyle. We would be much better for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle is cool. He needs more blog time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still trying to figure out how you got such cute kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete