About

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Football Season is here!!!

And I'm not talking about gay soccer! And how about those Raiders!!! Whooo Hoooo! Sorry Eagles fans! But it was just a exhibition game, you can't read too much into the game! Except that on that first drive Donovan was making a statement that he didn't need Terrell Owens! It was a pretty sloppy game though! It was neat to see all the Hall of Fame stuff they had through the game especially Madden being inducted! Pretty cool! Go Chiefs!!!

btw, I'm a Mcfly not a slacker!

8 comments:

  1. Thank God. Soccer and Baseball bore me to tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hockey starts soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pro football sucks.

    YAY BASEBALL & SOCCER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Owens has something to prove too.

    I don't care how he acts. I just want him to catch the damn ball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BWH, spoken like a true Dallas fan!

    Tyler, soccer sucks bud!

    Insol, now don't be bashing on baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We watched it out here last night. My $0.02: Al Michaels and John Madden suck arse when they are broadcasting. I was bored to tears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey maybe, Madden and Collingsworth will get into arguments and madden will put the smackdown on him! That would be TV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Technically, I didn't bash baseball ;)

    What I would really like is old fashioned Gladiator games, but alas, modern civilization refuses to accomidate.

    ReplyDelete