About

Saturday, August 05, 2006

People I Dislike Friday

Hey it's still Friday here so, better late than never! I know, I know, Jimmy and fmragtops already did one a piece but I will not be denied!!! I have been accused of being a "Sasquatch" which is pretty close to being right. And since I've eaten everyone that I hate well, there are just people I dislike left now. So here goes:

Michael "Fatty" Moore: I can't hate him, since there is too much to eat there, even for me! How can people hear anything out of this morons mouth and not know it's a lie! That man comes real close to being hated!

Paul Allen: The owner of the Portland Trailblazers, why can't this idiot be like George Stienbrenner and spend enough money to get real talent here in Portland. This guy is the 6th richest man on the earth! He is worth 22 billion dollars! Come on moron loosen up those purse springs and get it done!!

Anybody that works with you and gets paid the same amount, yet gets Government assistance because of their "ethnicity", then lets you know about all the pot they smoke and beer they drink, yet hit you up for lunch money every Friday!!

Well there you go. No go stomp some hippies!

Something I like:

MMMMM Bacon!!

9 comments:

  1. You don't want to eat Michael Moore. He is full of lard=artery clogging fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, bacon! Indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, guys? Did we scare off all Wyatts readers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we just killed off his blog! We are like the worst babysitters possible!

    "Yeah, leave your blog with us, we'll kill it dead!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. 78 visits today. About average for a Saturday. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, are you home, or are you still getting your party on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Negative, but my friends have cable internet, so I check the blog once a day. We're not leaving until Tuesday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm, according the news here, Wyatt hasn't done anything to destroy the city. Yet. He still has time.:)

    ReplyDelete