About

Friday, August 04, 2006

People I Hate.

Continuing the "People I Hate" tradition in Wyatt's stead, I present to you an infintesimally small list of people I truly hate. And I totally mean that in a Christian way.

1. This asshat. I'm all for executing child-molesters. This SOB should be tortured first.

2. Jack Murtha - Traitor, liar, back-stabber, overall a-hole, and let's be honest, just flat-out homely.

3. John McCain - A whiny, opportunistic, liberal RINO. I met him in Saginaw once, and he came across as pretentious and insincere then, just like he does now. Two thumbs in his eyes down.

4. Ted Rall - Death becomes him; the sooner the better. Obnoxious, traiterous, elitist, stupid, and a shitty cartoonist to boot.

Someone who I do not hate:
Total skater babe, Sasha Cohen; for obvious reasons.

4 comments:

  1. Sasha Cohen. Mmm . . .

    Bravo, Jimmy B!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, AZ is kickass!!! Rachel, Cowboy Blob, and SK - your state is the most beautiful in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wyatt - you can have it.

    I don't know if it's serial killer(s) burnout, smog burnout, stupid driver burnout, dry heat burnout, the fact that riding a Harley here is just more expensive way to kill yourself then buying a razorblade, or just plain homesickness, but I'm contemplating a move Back East.

    Ok, I'm next on the list for needing a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This state certainly has a vast array of scenery! From the ugliest desert I've ever senn, to the most beautiful mountains. Come to think of it, NM or TX might have the ugliest desert:)

    ReplyDelete