About

Friday, August 11, 2006

People I Hate

It's a very special episode of PIH, as we here at SYLG focus upon today's greatest hypocrites.

America's Islamic Leaders

I touched on this yesterday - to little response - but it still is eating at my insides. Exactly where are the Muslims that have condemned the latest airline terror plot? Where are the "good Muslims" in America's Mecca - Scenic Dearborn, Michigan - that are ripping the Ohio scumbags who were arrested for allegedly helping al Qaeda? And for that matter, where are the American Muslims who have condemned 9-11? I guess the camel's got their tongue.

Oh, and I am still waiting for an American Islamic Leader to step to the plate and denounce the terror attacks around the world. I won't be holding my breath.

Steven Spielberg

You have to hand it to Steven Spielberg; he has the entire planet believing that he is Hollywood's foremost authority on the suffering of the Jews. The director of Schindler's List and countless World War II projects is currently producing a Ukranian Holocaust film slated for later this year. And while Spiel-Nero fiddles, his homeland burns. Like the American representatives of "The Religion of Peace," Spielberg has yet to mention word one about the plight of the state of Israel today. Hell, members of Hezbollah can tunnel across the Israeli border, kidnap two soldiers, and continuously bomb the country, without an eyebrow raised.

I guess Spielberg only cares about the Jews who lived between 1939 and 1945.

The Philadelphia Media

Ah, the Kings of the Hypocrites. Uber-corrupt mayor John Street's reign of terror is due to expire in 2007 - or whenever he gets indicted - and the Philly media is showering the city with their opinions of who is best to lead "their" city. The problem is, most of these media whores do not live within the city limits. Thus, they can pontificate worry-free about skyrocketing taxes, terrible schools, and expensive stadiums they barely paid for with impugnity. Unfortunately, those of us who live inside the city limits have to bear the burden of their liberal rantings. The editor-in-chief of The Philadelphia Daily News, radio talk-show jackass Michael Smerconish, and almost all of the television news media live outside the city. Why should we care who they support for any position affecting my hometown?

Are the media allowed to have an opinion about the city in which they work? Absolutely. Should anyone who lives inside Philadelphia listen? Hell no!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm first for a change! What do I win? I would like... a trip to Europe!

    The only muslim american I can really recall denouncing terror is Mohammed Ali. You have to like Mohammed Ali - he was rhymin n rappin long before Grandmaster Flash and Run DMC made it cool.

    Let's just modify the pledge of allegiance. In exchange for dropping the "under god" part, we get to add in a part about the pledge superceding any fatwahs, jihads, or other ideas and announcements from religious extremist nutjobs. I'll leave how to say that all in a more poetic fashion to the English majors out there. Mine sounds too legalese

    something like:
    "I pledge allegiance, to the flag,
    regardless of what my imam says, etcetra and so on"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinnie - You win another night trip to our favorite party spot! And I dig your Pledge Addendum.

    ReplyDelete