About

Friday, August 18, 2006

People I Hate

Arizona Drivers

My friend Kevin told me that the drivers in his state sucked arse, but I had no idea how right he was. Maybe I am spoiled by "city livin'," but the lackadaisical attitude of the dopes behind the wheel there were enough to make me drink and drive . . . and shoot heroin. Here's a tip: when the speed limit says "75," MOST OF US ARE DOING 95!!! And while we're on the subject, if you're not doing at least the speed limit on I-10 - which is only two lanes wide between Phoenix and Tucson - GET OUT OF THE PASSING LANE!!!

France

Like I need a reason. The French dropped the ball again in the military arena, after they reneged on their promise to send U.N. peacekeeping troops to Lebanon. Instead, the frogs will send approximately twenty (20) officers and two hundred "soldiers" to the region. Now, I won't crucify Pierre for screwing the U.N., but after everything this fraud country has done since their asses were rescued from Hitler's Germany, why hasn't the rest of the world publicly shunned them?

Russia

Okay, everyone who thinks Russia is our ally please stand up. (Cue sound of crickets.) Speaking of a country who should be shunned, how in the hell is a country that funnels arms to Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah a member of the U.N. SECURITY COUNCIL??? That would be akin to placing me in charge of Up With People. Whether the rest of the world realizes it or not, Russia is still hella-pissed that the West won the Cold War, and there are enough hard-liners left in the former Soviet Union that are holding a grudge. What better way to get even than supplying our current enemies. If only they would have saved their weapons, maybe they could eradicate their own internal terror problems. Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment