About

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A Time Honored Tradition

Wyatt is on vacation now, but we don't want to forget what his site is all about.
Humor *cough*, golf, beer, copping, and hot sports chicks.

So do we have all five here?
Hmmmm...
Well, golf balls are tiny and white, like Anna's outfit. Check.

Beer comes in six-packs. Anna has a six-pack. Check.
Twice.

Anna is definitely a hot sports chick. Check.

Law enforcement? Well, if my wife reads this post, I'll be a homicide victim.

And humor? Well, if Anna ever saw me, she'd laugh hysterically, so I guess that counts.

Just my small part to carry the torch for Wyatt, the master of teh funny.

Now pass me a beer...

12 comments:

  1. Well played! Wyatt would be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a Guinness, Jimmyb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa.... took me 30 secs to even start reading the post hehe. Had a zombied out hypnotized moment looking at the picture. Very nice! Wyatt would be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guinness is my party AmEx. I never attend a party without it. Now, sit back and enjoy the view.

    =D`````

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will have to dub you Morgan Earp, JimmyB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an old pic back when Anna was fine with a capital F... Something creepy has happened to her since then though:

    http://www.thesuperficial.com/2006/07/28/anna_kournikova_eats_too_much.html

    What a shame... I hope she gets back to her old self soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUG, lets change the background color of this blog to drive away visitors while Wyatt is gone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmy, you are my new god!

    Tyler, touch it and you're toast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tyler, don't mess with the fuzz.
    They can mess one up... ;)

    ReplyDelete