About

Friday, August 11, 2006

A Tucson Top Ten

The keen vacation photos aren't downloaded yet, so I figured I'd throw in a Tuscon Top Ten at the start of the weekend - because no one reads blogs on the weekend, anyway, right?

Top Ten Things I Learned In Tucson

10. It's a dry heat, but it's still hot as hell.
9. Our hosts, OKev and Deanna, bicker a lot!
8. Three stores in a row somehow classify as a mall.
7. Tucson has many "rivers" - and they're all dry!
6. Tarantulas will walk right up to you when you're sitting outside.
5. Cheap tequila - not Don Julio - is nasty.
4. I still can't beat OKev in Madden 2006.
3. It never rains there - until you go to Tombstone.
2. The hot salsa there will melt your insides. "It tastes like burning!"

And the number one thing I learned in Tucson is . . .

1. Scorpions are much smaller than I imagined, but I still wet myself when one crawled by.

No comments:

Post a Comment