About

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Blogs Miss You

Have you ever seen those advertisements for the sleep aid Lunestra? They usually involve Abraham Lincoln, Genghis Khan, and a monkey on a unicycle with the catch phrase, "Your dreams miss you." Well, recently the same can be said of me.

"The blogs miss you."

Work, the kids, and life in general has been damned near insane lately. Finding time to post is becoming as easy as getting the media to praise the Bush Administration. And although, I am still posting here - and will continue to do so - I am rarely posting comments on your blogs. Hell, I haven't posted on Blogs 4 Bauer in two weeks! The fact of the matter is that my sidebar links have tripled in the last year, and while I have always tried to visit and post a comment or two, it's now near impossible. Rest assured I still visit my sidebar links at least once a week, but I may not have been commenting there. For this, I apologize.

I'll try a little harder in the future, but I wanted to let everyone know what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment