About

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Curb Your Enthusiasm

The author, having a blog "freak out."

In case you haven't noticed - judging by the lack of nasty comments left by my blog friends, you haven't - participation on other blogs (read: comments) has slacked off as of late. One reason is that I am still getting used to my Verizon DSL, and I'm a big, dumb guy. The other reason is that when I promised myself (when I started SYLG) to visit every blog on my sidebar once a day, I never thought I would have linked so many in a year's time.

The result: too many blogs to read, and not enough time.

Further investigation uncovered additional reasons for my blog transgressions.

Top Ten Reasons Why I Haven't Been Commenting Lately

10. Pissed that I haven't won a GOP and the City Weekend Caption Contest in months.
9. Vinnie told me I had to get in shape for Fall ice hockey. Round is a shape.
8. Uber's restraining order keeps me at least 500 yards from another blog.
7. Moisture from global warming makes my computer keys slick.
6. Pandy wants her readers to comment in Italian. As if!
5. Fox's Duets has me glued to my television.
4. JimmyB keeps posting about guns. I hate guns!
3. The wife wants me to help "raise the kids." Pfft!
2. I am writing a romance novel.

And the number one reason why I haven't been commenting lately is . . .

1. Obviously, I'm a racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment