About

Friday, September 22, 2006

People I Hate

This week's edition is a no-brainer.

The United States Government

Glenn Beck mentioned this yesterday, but I don't think he went far enough. This week, the United Nations hosted the most wretched group of scum and villainy this side of Mos Eisley. Both Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Hugo Chavez were in New York City, and both continued their nonsense. Ahmadinejad continued his threats against America and Israel, while Chavez entertained everyone with his David Puddy impersonation. Meanwhile, the United States government sat on its proverbial thumbs instead of executing one of two alternatives:

1. Assault the U.N. and place both Ahmadinejad and Chavez into custody.

2. Bomb the United Nations building with both dictators inside.

Personally, I prefer option number two, but that's just me. Look, both of these imbeciles have threatened this country and threatened their neighbors. Iran has sworn to wipe Israel off the face of the earth. Now, we have these a-holes in our country, and the administration does nothing! Why, because of diplomatic immunity? That didn't work in Lethal Weapon 2, and it shouldn't work here. The Bush Administration blew a major opportunity here. Dopes.

The Pakistani Government

Why are we working with these jerkasses? Pakistan - the home of Babu Bhatt - claimed that after 9-11, the Bush Administration threatened to "bomb them back to the Stone Age" if they did not cooperate with the war on terror. I have two comments here:

1. So what? Cooperate or die, that's my motto.

2. Bombing Pakistan back to the Stone Age is not all that great a threat. Don't they play soccer with a goat's head?

My Former Hockey Teammates

I know, I ranted about this already, but as of right now, me, Vinnie, Badger, and Fish still do not have a team. According to Vinnie, "the wheels are in motion," but time is running out . . . fast. I hope those traitorous sons of bitches all tear their ACLs at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment