About

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Just in case I'm out late...

Ok, technically, it's Saturday Back East. Day three of blog sitting: accomplished.

I've posted a picture of a chick in a bikini.
I've done my first "People I Hate" post.

What's left... sports?

Ok, hockey? Well, I lost interest when Dominik Hasek got traded away from the Sabres.

Baseball? I'm still mad at Steinbrenner for the whole Billy Martin thing.

Football? I gave you a picture of a cheerleader, I'm done. Besides, it's hard to follow the Bills when you're on the other side of the continent, you don't have cable, and the local team actually sold out all their home games. I had a better chance of seeing the Bills when the Cards still played at ASU Sun Devil Stadium... And it hasn't exactly been a year worth bragging about.

Ah, NASCAR! As some of you may know, I'm in a NASCAR pool. Numbers (1-43) are picked randomly, and you root for the driver who starts at the same position as the two numbers you were given. It's all based on qualifying. If I get 1 and 43, and Junior gets the pole and Jeff Gordon starts 43rd, that's who I am rooting for.

If your drivers finish first or second place you win something.

This week?








Denny Hamlin and Jeff Green.

Hamlin's still in the Chase and he's had a top ten at Martinsville, one top five at a short track. Green has also been in the top ten there, plus two top fives in short tracks.

Now the big question is whether I'll sleep through most of the race since I'm getting up at 0-dark-thirty tomorrow for the poker run. I never have been and never will be a morning person.

Aw, hell no.... The race starts at 9:30 a.m. my time on Sunday?

Someone let me know if either Hamlin or Green gets first or second. I'll still be sleeping.

-rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment