About

Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Biggest Game Of The Year

SYLG will be closed between 3:30pm (EST) and 7:30pm (EST) so the staff can watch the Michigan/Ohio State game. (And by "staff," I mean me.)

Although I an a huge Wolverines fan, I am not all that confident in their chances today. The Buckeyes are not the number one team in the country for nothing, and they are even more dangerous at home. Michigan has the emotional factor going in to The Horseshoe after Bo Schembechler's passing, but I fear it won't be enough.

Unfortunately, with the fraud BCS system in place, if Michigan loses this game - even by a close margin - they will probably drop a number of spots in the standings, and lose any chance at a National Championship. In a perfect world, Michigan will win by three points, and set up a National Title rematch in January.

Go Wolverines!

No comments:

Post a Comment