About

Monday, December 18, 2006

About The New Banner . . .

Like a jackass, I downloaded Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 before checking it with Rachel. To say this was a mistake is like saying I am a little chubby. I fear and loathe change, and Explorer 7 is chock full of 'em. My font sizes are all whacked out, and the page looks stretched . . . like my stomach.

Unfortunately, when viewing SYLG in Explorer 7, the blog title was cut of at the top. This cannot stand. My only recourse was to post a banner at the top of the page like Captain Den and PBC. This banner may not be here forever - it depends if the readers think it's okay - but it'll do for now.

FRAK! Note: After posting the new banner, the top is still cut off, even though First In! and Prison Break Central look fine. At this point, I am going to ask for help before I put my service pistol either in my mouth or at my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment