About

Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Christmas Miracle!

“It’s Christmas, Theo. It’s the time for miracles.” – Hans Gruber, Die Hard

A Christmas Angel heard my prayer. The other day I posted about the nearly-impossible-to-find Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It is the one item my two-year old son Erik wanted. I wrote the post on the off chance that one of my fabulous readers would be able to find one and pick it up.

That fabulous reader is Rachel from Pay Heed to the Geek. Rachel found the Clubhouse on Buy.com, purchased it – she will be reimbursed – and is shipping it to Casa de Wyatt. She is the non-Grinch that saved the Earp’s Christmas, and from now on, she gets preferred member status here.

Okay, I have no idea what that means, but I do know this: everyone who reads this blog should stop by PHTTG and reward her for her kindness. Site hits are the gift that keeps on giving, people, so get going! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment