About

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas Misery Update

Buy.com sucks ass! The lovely and talented Rachel went on their website and purchased the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse yesterday. She had them ship it to my secret, undisclosed location – I can’t have readers attempting to assassinate me at my home, you know – in time for Christmas.

Or, so she thought. You see, Buy.com does not keep its website current, and Rachel received a notice today stating the Clubhouse was actually sold out when she ordered it with her credit card. Unfortunately for her, the notice came a day after the order, so her card was already charged. It will be a few days until these toads can set everything straight. Unfortunately for my two-year old son, that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse he so desperately desired will not be under the tree this year.

Frak you, Buy.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment