About

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A Christmas Wrap . . . Up

I think I have finally recovered from Christmas. The gym must be helping, since it took me until New Year's Day last year. All went well in Casa de Wyatt, and suffice to say, the kids were more than pleased with their haul. Some highlights:

This is the Playmobil Pirate Ship. My five-year old has not let this little gem leave his sight since he discovered it on Christmas morning. Santa also brought him a companion piece - the Pirate Island/Jail, which is also one of his favorites. Frankly, we have played with these together, and I can tell you they both are tons of fun.
This is Thomas' Races on the Rails. It is far and away Erik's favorite gift - hat tip to my friend Bill. Like the Pirate Ship, this one is pretty entertaining as well. Erik actually cried when we came home from Christmas Eve dinner and he wasn't able to play with it. Nice!

The missus finally got the detective shield gold charm she wanted, so she doesn't have to wear that old police badge. Oh, the horror! I got Scarface for the PS2. And if that doesn't just scream Christmas, I don't know what does!

How about you? Get anything cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment