About

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I Am Time's 2006 Person Of The Year!

That's right, baby! Someone finally gave me the credit I so richly deserve. Sure, my blog is only averaging about 150 hits a day, and some internet powerhouses like Michelle Malkin, Hugh Hewitt, and Glenn Reynolds don't even know I exist, but to receive an honor such as this is, well, humbling.

There are so many people to thank. First, I'd like to thank the editors of TIME Magazine, who showed true wisdom in choosing me as their Person of the Year. I'd like to thank my family, even though they don't read this blog. I'd like to thank my friends, who, um, also don't read this blog. I'd like to thank my nuclear blog family, who only reads this blog when I am posting pictures of supermodels or making fun of myself. Um . . . ya know what? Maybe I should quit while I am behind.

Anyway, I want to let my readers know that I will still have time for the "little people" who helped me get where I am today. And by that, I mean the midgets and the dwarfs. I also vow to keep SYLG fresh as a baby's bottom - at least until I get bored with the whole blogging thing, or run out of pictures of hotties. Until then, I'll be here, plugging away at the computer, and racking up the national honors. Thank you, TIME Magazine!

P.S. - You can check it out the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment