About

Monday, December 11, 2006

Inconceivable!

It looks like SYLG just received a written "Frak You!" from Dave at Garfield Ridge. While reading some of his recent blog entries, I decided to comment. As I went to submit said pithy comment, I received this message:

We're sorry . . .

Your comment has not been posted because we think it may be comment spam. We routinely monitor comment activity and block comments that exhibit patterns of abuse. We apologize if you believe you've reached this message in error.

Wow. And they didn't even grease me up. I realize that most of my readers classify my blog as "spam," but come on! I comment on a fairly regular basis over there, and this is the first time I received that message. I tired to comment again a few times to no avail. Don't get me wrong: I still love reading Dave's work, but I reckon I won't be commenting anymore. Weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment