About

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cankles Aweigh!

Set your faces to "stunned."

NEW YORK - Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton launched a trailblazing campaign for the White House on Saturday, a former first lady turned political powerhouse intent on becoming the first female president. "I'm in, and I'm in to win," she said.

Does anyone realize what a dopey comment this is? I mean, there are so many people who put their time and effort into not winning, right? Idiot.

In a videotaped message posted on her Web site, Clinton said she was eager to start a dialogue with voters about challenges she hoped to tackle as president — affordable health care, deficit reduction and bringing the "right" end to the Iraq war.

In The Hill-dabeast's eyes, the "right end" to the Iraq war would be the humiliating defeat of our armed forces, immediately before President Bush's impeachment.

"I'm not just starting a campaign, though, I'm beginning a conversation with you, with America," she said. "Let's talk. Let's chat. The conversation in Washington has been just a little one-sided lately, don't you think?" (H/T - Yahoo! News)

Oh please, Hillary, come chat with me, a lowly police detective. I know that is exactly how you want to spend your day. "A Conversation With America." This is her great plan? You have got to be kidding me.

Somewhere, Barack Obama is peeing his pants in laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment