About

Monday, February 05, 2007

Does This Template Make Me Look Fat?

Pretty sweet, huh? I owe a debt of gratitude to Rachel from Pay Heed to the Geek for hooking up SYLG with the new digs. She used a template from Thur Broeders, and modified it to my liking. It has pretty much the same look and feel as the old template, but I think the dual sidebars won me over.

To be honest, the entire process took weeks, mostly because Blogger wouldn't play nice. Go figure, right? Rachel had a hell of a time getting everything to fit into place, and more importantly, work. Haloscan was a beyotch, and the new Blogger "widgets" were giving her fits. Thankfully, she found a way around them, and I think the blog is better of for it. But, I'll let y'all be the final judge of that. In the meantime, Rachel has my eternal thanks.

Rachel, I knight thee, Queen of the Computer Nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment