About

Thursday, February 22, 2007

News You Can Use

Just when you thought it was safe to read the news . . .

* Two clowns shot dead at circus. Allegedly, before the murder, witnesses overheard someone asking, "What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?"

* Men-free tourism island planned. This piqued my interest immediately after I imagined an island chock full of Amazons. Then, I read that the island is in Iran. No thanks.

* Britain's Prince Harry will serve in Iraq. Say what you want about the Limeys, but they certainly are not "chicken hawks."

* The Hill-dabeast and Barack Osama cat fight continues. Would it be too rude of me to hope they fight to the death? Maybe we can bring back Thunderdome?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment