About

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weekend Caption Contest - Results

Okay gang, I'm sorry for the lateness, but this one is a slam dunk. Post your entries in the comments section, and I'll announce the winner by Monday.

Photoshop Entries:
- Serr8d










- Cowboy Blob








Other current contests:

* Cowboy Blob
* Rodney Dill
* Damian G.

The Top Ten Entries:
10. "Of COURSE it's Prada, you dolt! The taxpayers demand the very best for me! Now, where's my jet?" - Air Force Wife
9. "Ah Hell, I'll just put this scarf on, get on my Dog House and fly myself there." - Dennis
8. "I was hoping for a Blue scarf, Mr. Boehner!" - TrekMedic
7. Speaker Pelosi announces her new D.C. Winter Extraganza, Capital Flakes with
Speaker Pelosi as Ice Flo'
Rep. William Jefferson as Mr. Deepfreeze
Hillary Rodham Clinton as s'NO Queen
Bill Clinton as the penguin, Happy Pants
Monica Lewinski as Snowjob
Dennis Kucinich as the Flakinator
Barrack Obama as the Obominable Snowman
Teddy Kennedy as the U-Boat Commander (traveling under the polar nightice cap, of course.
Howard Dean as the North Wind
John Kerry as Snow Flurries
Charles Rangel as the bi-Polar Bear
Al Gore as Global War Ming
Guest appearance by Marion "Snowman" Barry as himself.
and with all of the Republicans on Thin Ice. - Rodney Dill
6. "Madam Speaker, it is highly inappropriate to towel off in committee!" - Damian G
5. "Who wants to tuck a buck?" - Nomoretreehugginhippiecrap
4. "The Stripper" (song) plays in the background: "What does a gal have to do around here to get a plane?" - RT
3. Serr8d's Photoshop.
2. "Where's the baby I'm to strangle with this scarf as my sacrifice to Baal?" - Mox Argon
1. Cowboy Blob's Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment