About

Sunday, April 29, 2007

"77" Sunset Strip

Yeah, that's Jeff Gordon in front . . . as usual. HA!

Jeff Gordon was today's Aaron's 499 at the Talladega Superspeedway. It was his second win in a row, and the 77th of his career, putting him past the late, great Dale Earnhardt's career total of 76. He took the victory on what would have been The Intimidator's birthday.

And I picked him to start in my fantasy league today. Cha-ching!

Love him or hate him - and I know a lot of people hate him - Jeff Gordon is one of the greatest drivers in NASCAR history. Oh, and did I mention he's still leading the point standings? HA!

Editor's Note: The results for the April 20 Caption Contest were never posted. I'll post them (and this past Friday's results) sometime on Monday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment