About

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Who Needs A Funny?

If you are one of the tens of people who read this drek, you probably all said, "I DO!" Thankfully, I have the prescription right here. It's our Fantasy Hockey Stats!

With five days to go in the God-I-Wish-It-Were-Over Season, I am officially in the cellar. That means, that I will soon be parting company with $60 American. Swell.

Once the NHL season is over, Deathlok will be shilling his Annual Hockey Playoff Pool. For a measly $5 per entry, anyone across the blogosphere can join in on the fun . . . and money! Deathlok gives us a simple explanation of the format:
Meanwhile, in another part of the country, I am putting the final touches on my Annual Hockey Playoff Pool. The easiest and most fun playoff pool ever. You don’t need to know players. The rules are simple. For a mere pittance, you can rank the 16 playoff teams 16 to 1. The 16th team is your best team, the 1st team, you worst. Every game that a team wins, you get that many points. I sent a spreadsheet out with everyone’s picks so there is no question whom the winner is. The 2003 playoff pool had 155 entries.
If anyone is interested, e-mail me or Deathlok, request a form, and we'll e-mail it back to you, post haste! The jackpot is always huge kids. What do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment