Weekend Caption Contest
|The Cow And The Cow Pie Caption Contest|
(Source: AP) (H/T - Rachel)
Original Caption: [Philadelphia] Mayor [John] Street greets a fast food advertising mascot passing by the line outside the AT&T store this morning. The mayor was third in line to purchase Apple's new iPhone, which goes on sale at 6 p.m.
Wyatt's Snarky Editorial Comment: Our idiot mayor spent his day - which started at 3am - sitting in line to purchase a new iPhone. In an unrelated note, Philadelphia's homicide count is at 202.
Other Current Contests:
Gone Rick Motel (I won here last week!!!)
Right Pundits (I won here last week, too!!!)
WILLisms (I took 2nd Place here last week!)
Top Ten Entries:
10. He ought to milk the cow the way his milking our pockets! - Nitehawk
9. Excuse me, Mayor. Upon your election, you stated, "The brutha's and sista's are running the city!" Mind if we bovine give it a try, since you "F'd" it up so badly? How could we do any worse? - Uncle Ray
8. Cow: "I give you Indian name... sitting bulls**t" - ChrisA
7. Eat Mor Chitlins. . . eh. . . Chicken. - Deathlok
6. When the Mayor said he would be cruising the city in a "black and white", everyone assumed he meant a police vehicle. - DragonLady
5. Cow: Dude, the slaughterhouse I escaped from was safer than this town! - Pandy
4. Got iMilk? - Rodney Dill
3. While most people can sniff out cow-chips, it is a little know fact that cows can sniff out douchebags. - JimmyB
2. Cowboy Blob's Photoshop.
WINNER! - Bessie the Cow stops to admire a true bulls**t artist. - RT
Labels: Caption Contest