About

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Simpsons Wyatt!

Allow me to give a major shout out to my brother - known here as Randal Graves - for finding this little gem. At the Simpsons Movie site, you can create your own Simpsons character. Now get going! I expect to see all of your characters pasted on your blogs immediately!

Here's me . . . Since I am a computer ineffective, the damned thing wouldn't save to my files. Thus, I had to print it out, scan it, and save it that way. Yes, I am retarded! UPDATE: Randal saved my creation for me so it would look better on the blog. Thanks, chief!




And here's Randal . . . Notice he is much slimmer and more handsome than I. Just like in real life. He also has the brains in the family, since he could save his creation.

Other Creations:
* Deathlok posted his masterpiece HERE.
* RT has her pic HERE.
* Pandy shows her perfect likeness HERE.
* Cowboy Blob saddles up HERE.
* Vox Poplar is drawn by Mox HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment